Benefits of Wellness in the Workplace
Increasing evidence supports the role of wellness in the workplace, with a wide range of benefits for both the employees and employer, including:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased energy levels
- Increased productivity and motivation
- Decreased absenteeism
- Increased morale and sense of appreciation in the workplace
- Improved relations between colleagues
- Preventing burnout
- Increased sense of well-being and happiness
Yoga offers benefits far beyond just physical health. The ability of yoga to reduce stress and anxiety in our body, means that it is the perfect thing to undertake in the workplace.
The mental relief and restorative nature of yoga, produces more efficient and productive employees, as well as more positive and engaged interactions between co-workers, clients and employers.
Classes can be tailored to different needs, injuries and levels of fitness, providing:
- A strong and challenging workout
- Improved alignment
- Meditation and relaxation
- Relief from muscle pain and tension
All classes will increase:
- Strength and stability
- Increased mental awareness and focus
- Postural alignment
- Cardiovascular health
- Calmness and inner peace
What we eat plays a huge role in how we feel, both physically and mentally. When we regularly eat foods that sap our energy levels or cause discomfort, it impacts how we feel, how we think, how we interact and our efficiency at work.
Talks and programs can be designed to meet individual and company goals, to create WELL-beings in the workplace, who are happier, healthier and more productive for it.
Some of the effects of poor nutrition are:
- Decreased energy
- Decreased mood
- Inability to concentrate (brain fog)
- Poor relations with co-workers, employers and clients
- Workshop Series
- Nutritional Consultations
- Nutritional Programs and Packages
Employers are increasingly recognising the relationship between success and productivity in the workplace and exercise, nutrition and self-awareness practices. To find out more about how any of these services could benefit your company and be customised to your business objectives, please click below.